icon [Moto Edge 5G UW] Full Cover Tempered Glass Screen Protector [2-Pack]

    [Moto Edge 5G UW] Full Cover Tempered Glass Screen Protector [2-Pack]

    • [✔️Genuine OEM] Top seller on Google/Bing
    • [✈️Shipping from US] USPS First Class
    • [👍🏻 Best Price Online] Compare to MSRP($25)
    • Laser cut for to fit your cellphone
    • Border - Enhanced protection around the border of the screen protector to better prevent cracks and scratches, while adding a stylish look to the front of your phone
    • Complete Coverage - Protects not just the display, but covering 98% of ENTIRE screen of your phone. Keep your phone's screen in perfect condition and leaving only 2% uncover for your phone case to fit.
    • Superior Grade Tempered Glass - Only the highest quality tempered glass is used
    • 9H Hardness - Tough protection against scratches, scrapes, cracks, and other abrasions
    • Slim Fit - Ultra thin for ZERO loss of touch screen usability
    • Easy to Install - Bubble-free design with simple instructions and screen cleaning wipe
    • Designed to be case friendly.
    • [Compatibility] This screen protector is specifically designed for the Motorola Moto Edge 5G UW.

      😍 Handpicked Recommendations

      Bundle Offers from Addly