The life of a journalist is not easy, but after spending more than 7 years in this field, I give more priority to the pros over the cons! Last minute assignments are sometimes inevitable, but by now I have mastered the skill to manage those even without much preparation.
Take last Saturday for example. I was off duty and had a plan to catch up with some old time friend in the evening. It was around 5 pm I got a call from my editor who wanted me to cover the launch event of a coveted skincare brand, some 30 km away. The guy meant to cover the event fell sick – just at the last hour and so I had to rush in!
I did not have time to rush to the office and get a photographer to cover the event. However, I had my Galaxy Note 8 with Galaxy Note 8 Rugged Waterproof Case (Nautical Series). This would be salient for photography and other needs at the event. I called a cab and rushed to the event. When I reached the venue, it was already crowded and to make it worse, it was raining. I got a little drenched, naturally. However, I did not worry as I knew my Galaxy Note 8 Rugged Case is waterproof and even heavy rain would not affect the device.
- 360° Full Body PC + Thermoplastic (TPU) Shell
- Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Clear Back
- Raised Rubberized Corners - Shock Barrier
- Advanced Shockproof, Impact & Drop Protection
- Touch ID Fingerprint Compatible
- Lifted Bezel - Extra Screen Protection
- Heavy Duty Touch Sensitive Screen Protector (Attached)
- 3x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Tested For Up to 20-Feet Deep & 1 Hour in the Water
- S-Pen, Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included