As a marketing executive working in a MNC I lug around oodles of office papers and accessories to work, day after day! From laptop charger to Powerbank for mobile and USB drives, the list seems endless. That is why nowadays I try to keep the load minimal.
My iPhone X and Macbook air is enough. However, I decided to buy a protector cover for the iPhone since I move around a lot and it cost me a serious amount. After checking out a few cover cases for the devices, I chose the Ghostek iPhone X Protective Wallet Case (Exec 2 Series). I found the credit card storage slots quite handy.
I was more turned on by its stylish design of the unit but later it came to my rescue in a tricky situation. I went to Mississippi last month to cover a business seminar which lasted for 5 days – business is booming in that state because of their low tax rates. It was a big and important event and things were smooth initially.
- State of the Art Dual Layer Construction
- Spacious Compartment Fits Up to 5 Credit Cards
- Advanced Shockproof & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Full Body Skin
- Polycarbonate (PC) Frame - Shock Barrier
- Integrated Metal Plate for Magnetic Mounts
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested
- Raised Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible
- Face ID Compatible
- 6 Trendy Colors to Choose From
- Shock Absorbing Method: Upon Contact with the Case, the Impact Resonance Travels Along the Strong Polycarbonate (PC) Frame & Is Absorbed Through the TPU
- Ghostek's Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included